6.7.09

Alexisonfire - Old Crows/Young Cardinals


In support of Alexisonfire's latest album, Old Crows/Young Cardinals, ROCKWORLDEAST has opened it's Alexisonfire Merchandise Store and stocked up on all their latest T-Shirt designs which you can view here: Alexisonfire Store @ ROCKWORLDEAST.

The album has been getting mixed reviews from critics and fans due to the progression of their well-known sound. In an article in the London Free Press the band discussed the new musical direction:
"Fans have a chance to hear Alexisonfire on the boundary of a "new, weird" stuff. [...] Alexisonfire is really heavy and that's what we love about it. But I've got a bunch of new ideas that I think will fit with us that are a lot different. I kind of want to try and make these slower songs I've written seem really heavy atmospherically. [...] On our last album, I never would have thought to try that because the record was so aggressive, but I'm going to try and take us into some new, weird territories." - London Free Press
So yes, the St. Catharines, Ont., hardcore rockers are evolving - whether their fans are ready for it or not.

"We're grown up," said singer Dallas Green in an interview at a Toronto bar. "We made the first record, and three of the guys were in their teenage years."
"I bought a lawnmower last week," Pettit interjected helpfully.
"I'm almost 30," Green added. "I started the band, I was 21 years old, I was fresh out of high school. I thought: 'Oh this is great, I'm in a rock band.'
"Asking us not to change is just too much." -The Canadian Press


Here are two of our Latest's Designs:


Alexisonfire
Rib Cage Sketch
$16.99 USD
S,M,L,XL
Click to purchase








Alexisonfire
Skull & Crow
$16.99 USD
S,M,L,XL
Click to purchase






Alexisonfire - Young Cardinals

4 comments:

  1. Great shirts! They're super interesting to look at and really go well with the band's hardcore image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white one kicks ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. has anyone seen the AOF wife beaters with the big red cardinal on it? I WANT ONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here man lights had one on shes so hot and that shirt is amazing

    ReplyDelete